Monday, June 8, 2009

I start today


I'm in transition!

Someday soon I'm going to become a full time hand knitting designer. I'm going to write about this change in my life and hopefully look back to assess what I did right as well as the mistakes I make along the way.

I'm publishing on Patternfish.com and currently have 6 patterns up. They are fairly simple as I've taken advice from my informal advisory board (they don't know yet that I think of them that way) and they all suggested that I start small while I grow my skill set.

The board is made up of one test knitter, one technical editor, one professional designer, my husband (who is tech support, the head of marketing and the chief photographer) as well as any other knitters who will answer my questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment