Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blogger for non-techies


photo from http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/question-mark.html

If any of you blog using blogger.com maybe someone can answer this question. I often have problems with spacing when I copy my interview questions and answers over into my post. I've tried searching the help section for an answer as to how to correct this but the responses there are about html code. The answers might as well be in a different language as they are meaningless to me. Does anyone have any simple explanation on what I am doing wrong? The post looks fine until I look at the preview where I can see the spacing problems but it does not resolve itself when I use my enter key or space bar. It also seems to be inconsistent within the post. It's simply an issue of aesthetics but I really would like to understand what I'm doing wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Robin!
    Can you precise your "spacing" problem?
    Maybe I can help.
    Regards / Snjezana

    ReplyDelete