Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Interview Series



Every once in a while someone emails me and asks if I can do an interview with them. The first time it happened I was thrilled because it was a big name Knitter and I was very excited to find out not only was she reading my blog but she was sending others over here as well.

I  work on the interview series at least once a week and often more than that. I'm always looking for interesting candidates and many of those I ask for an interview respond positively. If there is anyone in the knitting industry who would like to participate that I have not already asked please feel free to contact me directly. Don't be shy! It's a lot of fun for me to work with someone that I know is keen to participate. You can email me at robinknitsATgmailDOTcom

I'm interested in all Knitting professionals: you can own a store, be a hand dyer, be a wholesaler, a distributor, a tech editor, a teacher or a designer. If you do something else knitting related let me know. I can tailor some questions specifically focused on your unique part of the knitting world.

No comments:

Post a Comment