Monday, June 8, 2015

Six Years?



It's been six years since I started this blog. You can read my very first post here. I was still working full time back then. I didn't quit my job until March 5 2010.

I've written almost 1000 posts for the blog. I've published almost 50 patterns. I've lost track of how many classes I've taught. I've spoken at local knitting guilds. I started a networking group for knitting professionals. I established a weekend retreat with a group of other knitting professionals. I've made a lot of new knitting friends. I've learned so much about writing patterns. I've become a better teacher. I've got an amazing hand knit wardrobe.

When I evaluate all of the above I'm happy with my progress. I want to thank you all for reading my blog, buying my patterns, and booking me for events. Knitters make all of this possible as well as a whole lot of fun. 

I hope the next six years allow me to grow as much as the past ones have!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Robin!! Here's to your next 6 (hopefully many, many more than that) years of knitting development. And thank YOU for sharing your knowledge and helping to make me a better knitter.
    ~Marilyn (knit1yoga2 on Rav)

    ReplyDelete