Monday, November 2, 2015

Speaking Engagement at The Toronto Guild of Spinners and Weavers

 
Here's what a schematic looks like when customized to my measurements


I'll be speaking at The Toronto Guild of Spinners and Weavers on November 11th.

The details are here: http://toronto-guild-of-spinners-and-weavers.com/program/

I developed a presentation especially for for their unique needs. My program will target spinners who knit and weavers who create yardage for making garments. I'll be talking about ten critical concepts to be considered in garment making. I'll address how flat pattern making works and good fit standards, as well as ease considerations and much much more!

The Toronto Guild of Spinners and Weavers would like to extend an open invitation to anyone who is interested in spinning or weaving to join them at one of their monthly meetings.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment