Wednesday, June 8, 2016

It's my Seven Year Anniversary



It's my Seven Year Anniversary for the blog, WOW!

I have learned a lot over the past years. 

I've written over 1000 posts, the first one is here.

I've done around 350 interviews on the blog.

I've made more knitting friends.

I joined a photography group for knitters. 

I made a top 100 list this year.  I'm way down at the bottom but I'm very happy to be on the list considering the company I'm in.

As a result, I had over 20,000 page views of the blog in the last month. 



I see a lot of traffic going to my topic index and I love knowing many knitters see me as a resource.

I'm selling more patterns. Of course there are more to sell now. 

Here's hoping the next seven years will be as much fun.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! And thank you because yes you are a very valuable knitting resource.
    ~Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary - or Blogoversary or whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I only recently discovered your bog but am glad I did.

    ReplyDelete